Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

43 minutes ago, dudalb said:

SInce Miller is facing possible prison time for this, it might be a bit late for intervention. He is in the criminal justice system now.

Miller is a rich celebrity. They aren't going to get much, if any prison time for this. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

David Zaslav right now:

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Honestly I think they're better off just hard, and I mean HARD, rebooting the franchise at this point once the remaining slate is done and over with. Put DC Films on ice for a few years, start over, and make a real, proper shared DC universe. Take it as seriously as Marvel. A down to Earth, back to basics Superman reboot would be a great start IMO. Or perhaps Booster Gold if you want to go for a more unknown character.

So because FLASH actor is in trouble they should put all DC on ice incl those nothing to with FLASH. You must be trolling. 

• Like 1

Sometimes, people like Ezra Miller who think they can be violent to everyone and that the rules don't apply to them need nothing more than a strong punch to the face. 

Plus enforced rehab. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ban1o said:

Miller is a rich celebrity. They aren't going to get much, if any prison time for this. 

dn8dp4.jpg

Guy was a rich Oscar Nominee with a famous Dad. Sometimes money can’t get you out of everything. 

I just want to iterate that my earlier comment is not me defending Miller, or thinking they should be defended etc. I really think there must be something really troubling in their life that is triggering this sort of continued behaviour, whether it be an ongoing issue or something completely different. I really hope they do seek and receive whatever treatment helps them change as a person. 

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, Cap said:

dn8dp4.jpg

Guy was a rich Oscar Nominee with a famous Dad. Sometimes money can’t get you out of everything. 

With all due respect to RDJ (because I genuinely like him) if he was not a rich actor he would have spent a lot more than a year in jail. The guy drove under the influence, was constantly arrested for possession and use of controlled substances, carried a concealed weapon, and missed multiple mandatory drug tests. 

Unfortunately the legal system takes drugs more seriously than assault so, no I don't think Ezra is going to spend much (if any) time in jail. However they very much need intervention or their behavior will escalate to something that can cause irreparable damage. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

David Zaslav right now:

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Honestly I think they're better off just hard, and I mean HARD, rebooting the franchise at this point once the remaining slate is done and over with. Put DC Films on ice for a few years, start over, and make a real, proper shared DC universe. Take it as seriously as Marvel. A down to Earth, back to basics Superman reboot would be a great start IMO. Or perhaps Booster Gold if you want to go for a more unknown character.

You do realize DC is WB’s bread and butter right? That’s their biggest franchise and their theatrical slates success relies heavily on them. Why punish other actors for Ezra’s behavior? Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Mamoa (Aquaman), The Rock (Black Adam), Zachary Levi (Shazam), Xolo Mariduena (Blue Beetle) and Leslie Grace (Batgirl) aren’t problematic and shouldn’t have their movies/sequels canceled because Ezra can’t control his temper. At this point WB just needs to recast the role, do what Marvel did with the Hulk. 

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

I just want to iterate that my earlier comment is not me defending Miller, or thinking they should be defended etc. I really think there must be something really troubling in their life that is triggering this sort of continued behaviour, whether it be an ongoing issue or something completely different. I really hope they do seek and receive whatever treatment helps them change as a person. 

Only thing that will make ezra change is consequences like wb kicking him off of any future flash sequels and any future fantastic beasts sequels

31 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Only thing that will make ezra change is consequences like wb kicking him off of any future flash sequels and any future fantastic beasts sequels

I think being given a prison term..he can get up to five years on assualt in Hawaii..would be something of a wake up call.

I see some people seem unable to get how serous a felony assault charge is.

It is much much more serious then the misdemenor disorderly conduct  rap last time around for Miller.

39 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Put MCU on ice because Letitia has opinions about vaccines.

I agree that putting DC on ice is a stupid, stupid idea, but I think getting a felony assault chage is a lot more serious an actress shooting off her mouth.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Noctis said:

Sometimes, people like Ezra Miller who think they can be violent to everyone and that the rules don't apply to them need nothing more than a strong punch to the face. 

Plus enforced rehab. 

He could get five years of that under Hawaii law.

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Put MCU on ice because Letitia has opinions about vaccines.

I don't think they should put DC on hold but can we please stop with the false equivalencies. Repeatedly assaulting women is not the same thing as having an uninformed opinion on vaccines. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, El Gato said:

You do realize DC is WB’s bread and butter right? That’s their biggest franchise and their theatrical slates success relies heavily on them. Why punish other actors for Ezra’s behavior? Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Mamoa (Aquaman), The Rock (Black Adam), Zachary Levi (Shazam), Xolo Mariduena (Blue Beetle) and Leslie Grace (Batgirl) aren’t problematic and shouldn’t have their movies/sequels canceled because Ezra can’t control his temper. At this point WB just needs to recast the role, do what Marvel did with the Hulk. 

WB just had a big hit with The Batman as well, I suspect Sylvester is just being a wind up. 

34 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

You can't cut ezra right now cause then likely they are gonna go even crazier, my guess is zaslav waits until flash is out in theaters and regardless of box office , announces a re-cast or just no more flash if it flops

I'm waiting for Ezra to get arrested again so I can see this for free on HBO Max...

• Haha 5