Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

[mod edit]

I am confused why it would be desperate on WB's part? Is showing the movie to wrestlers who compete on a show which airs on WB's TNT and TBS networks, and have a huge Twitch following to spread the word a bad thing? 

I don't get the point you are trying to make here? Is it somehow a bad thing to show a movie to people who have large followings and can tell them the movie is good. Please enlighten me more on this point, i am genuinely curious why you think its desperation instead of marketing through influencers.

WB and AEW have been cross-promoting since the early days of the promotion in 2019, WB stars appear on AEW programming and vice versa. But for some reason, showing them The Flash early is where you are drawing the line?

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I am confused why it would be desperate on WB's part? Is showing the movie to wrestlers who compete on a show which airs on WB's TNT and TBS networks, and have a huge Twitch following to spread the word a bad thing? 

I don't get the point you are trying to make here? Is it somehow a bad thing to show a movie to people who have large followings and can tell them the movie is good. Please enlighten me more on this point, i am genuinely curious why you think its desperation instead of marketing through influencers.

WB and AEW have been cross-promoting since the early days of the promotion in 2019, WB stars appear on AEW programming and vice versa. But for some reason, showing them The Flash early is where you are drawing the line?

Didn’t you know? If anyone else shows their movies to celebs it’s awesome when they react but when WB does it with a dc movie it’s desperation. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Didn’t you know? If anyone else shows their movies to celebs it’s awesome when they react but when WB does it with a dc movie it’s desperation. 

I literally only posted the tweet because I have been following AEW since the beginning, and pretty much haven't missed a show of theirs. Felt it was a fun thing to post. I swear its just not worth even posting in this thread anymore. I think I am done. Let the trolls take over, I don't care.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

I literally only posted the tweet because I have been following AEW since the beginning, and pretty much haven't missed a show of theirs. Felt it was a fun thing to post. I swear its just not worth even posting in this thread anymore. I think I am done. Let the trolls take over, I don't care.

I don’t get the thought process of some people? “Grrrr let’s be so mad that a company is trying to make a movie they spent hundreds of millions of dollars on be as successful as possible”. Such weirdos 

• Like 2

Moderation

Just a reminder to please not engage someone if you feel they are trolling, baiting or being otherwise problematic. It doesn’t do any good to perpetuate what you take issue with. Just report and ignore while we handle it behind the scenes.

16 hours ago, 21C said:

RDJ wasn't accused of grooming people or assaulting people; also he did face consequences at the time. 

RDJ was dropped for his drug abuse, you could not depend on him showing up for filming. He was the only victim of his actions.

Totally different then from what Miller and Majors are accused of doing.

Amazed this has to be explained.

• Like 1

Funny to see some people saying it has weak sales. The movie is double Black Adam and that opened to $67M. The movie is still over 2 weeks out and WOM and reviews will likely draw ticket sales even higher. This is definitely opening over $100M

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wesley said:

Funny to see some people saying it has weak sales. The movie is double Black Adam and that opened to $67M. The movie is still over 2 weeks out and WOM and reviews will likely draw ticket sales even higher. This is definitely opening over $100M

i hope so lol

Just want to reiterate, again that a $90m opening weekend for this movie is a good number. If the film is well received, sequel will see a solid increase into lower, or possibly mid, $100s.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, cooldude97 said:

you, new profile people keep saying that for the past week yet every time on the tracking thread you are proven wrong

No one was proven wrong. They said 100 million is a legit possibility in the tracking thread couple days ago 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YSLDC said:

No one was proven wrong. They said 100 million is a legit possibility in the tracking thread couple days ago 

I like the part where you ignored that I was talking about how it is not currently doubling black adam in pre-sales I never said 100m+ isn't possible 

Edited by cooldude97

21 hours ago, cax16 said:

I don’t get the thought process of some people? “Grrrr let’s be so mad that a company is trying to make a movie they spent hundreds of millions of dollars on be as successful as possible”. Such weirdos 

I actually hope this movie can be a giant hit but Ezra Millers would still get his fair share of consequences. That is actually a way to show that no amount of wealth and talent can let loose on a criminal.