Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

2 hours ago, AJG said:

However: the CGI in this movie is the worst I've ever seen a modern superhero film.

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, AJG said:

The film kicks off with a sequence with most terrifying troupe of CG babies this side of Ally Mcbeal.

Those babies freaked me out 

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

my opinion on a movie is not "historical revisionism" especially when that's been my take the whole time lol that's not what that means you're just saying buzz phrases. I don't want to start a whole marvel/dc thing and get the thread locked i was just using it as a way of a counter example of something that doesn't work for me in this movie.

I’m so tired of how people try t trash public and critically acclaimed films. Because that’s what this is for me. I never saw Avatar 2, I’m pretty sure that it won’t be for me, but I respect it and clearly that was a beloved film. That serves to literally any franchise btw. And no, it wasn’t just "buzz phrases", but enough of derailing. Just calling bs when I see it.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m so tired of how people try t trash public and critically acclaimed films. Because that’s what this is for me. I never saw Avatar 2, I’m pretty sure that it won’t be for me, but I respect it and clearly that was a beloved film. That serves to literally any franchise btw. And no, it wasn’t just "buzz phrases", but enough of derailing. Just calling bs when I see it.

Brother, u really should get off this site for a little bit. You're taking this shit too personally.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

i... didn't trash it lol that was such a mild criticism holy hell. to just automatically assume anyone who's critical of one element of a beloved film (which i thought was ok!) is a bad actor is very bizarre. 

• Like 4

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i... didn't trash it lol that was such a mild criticism holy hell. to just automatically assume anyone who's critical of one element of a beloved film (which i thought was ok!) is a bad actor is very bizarre. 

All I’m saying is that I understand that criticism for something like Multiverse of Madness. That’s fair. With No Way Home or Across the Spider-Verse though? Nope.

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2

Just back from it. 

I *loved* the first third. Can’t say the same about the other two. It was never boring, but didn’t really take off. A great ending though. 

There was some dodgy CGI but it only stuck out to me on face replacement work (if that makes sense?). I’ve seen much worse CGI this year. Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania can’t be beaten this year IMO lol. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

All I’m saying is that I understand that criticism for something like Multiverse of Madness. That’s fair. With No Way Home or Across the Spider-Verse though? Nope.

Oh, well in that case don't ask me about some of the fan service moments in Across the Spider-verse then lol (A movie I think is very good overall don't sweat too much). 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Oh, well in that case don't ask me about some of the fan service moments in Across the Spider-verse then lol (A movie I think is very good overall don't sweat too much). 

I still maintain the best kind of fan service is that in which the non fans  don't know they are missing something. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Ant Man had great cgi. stop this slander.

DNSkfnjYXSN_yHDy8MMEF.jpg

Curiously, for all the bad cgi on Quantumania, Modok being the most famous one is kinda ironic to me. I always felt it was supposed to look for the giggles. It doesn’t work sure, but I think that was part of the joke. Kang’s generic beam powers  was far worse to me.

1 hour ago, ChipDerby said:

I really don't get why people are so dramatic about the CGI in Quantumania and Love & Thunder. Both were mostly fine, lol.

Nah.  Ant-Man 3 is one of the worst non-Syfy channel looking movies I've ever seen in theaters.   Maybe The Flash can top that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

She got Snow White and Netflix when she was still WW. What will she do now she's out?

The only path is to follow in the footsteps of Priyanka Chopra and star in some boring Amazon/Peacock action drama that will cost a fortune to make and nobody will actually watch.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1