Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

49 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Hm guess reverse Flash is also going to be a Latino. I don’t know of him as an actor, I literally just Google’s Latino actors, but William Levy? Maybe Damian Bichirnif they go older?

Why?  

And Crudup will be recast.

Edited by Macleod

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Hm guess reverse Flash is also going to be a Latino. I don’t know of him as an actor, I literally just Google’s Latino actors, but William Levy? Maybe Damian Bichirnif they go older?

Spanish people (from Spain) =/= Latin people.

30 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/1374053401588236291

Michael Keaton says the Covid situation in the UK will determine whether his #Batman returns in #TheFlash movie: "We'll see what happens."

Highly doubtful imo, he’s probably already under contract. 

Also, wouldn’t he be vaccinated by now cause of his age if he wanted? 

Edited by cax16

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Highly doubtful imo, he’s probably already under contract. 

Also, wouldn’t he be vaccinated by now cause of his age if he wanted? 

https://deadline.com/2021/03/michael-keaton-batman-the-trial-of-the-chicago-7-ramsey-clark-sag-ensemble-award-record-interview-1234719059/

Here's the original Deadline interview.  It's possible that he's *still* not formally signed, yet.  He says he hasn't even read the (latest) script.  But that could also just be Keaton's way of talking about these situations...he doesn't play that typical actor-courting or interview game.  On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if his agent is simply telling Warners "Oh, he'll sign on, just give him time..."  

9 minutes ago, Macleod said:

https://deadline.com/2021/03/michael-keaton-batman-the-trial-of-the-chicago-7-ramsey-clark-sag-ensemble-award-record-interview-1234719059/

Here's the original Deadline interview.  It's possible that he's *still* not formally signed, yet.  He says he hasn't even read the (latest) script.  But that could also just be Keaton's way of talking about these situations...he doesn't play that typical actor-courting or interview game.  On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if his agent is simply telling Warners "Oh, he'll sign on, just give him time..."  

it starts filming in like a month, if he isn’t signed on yet then I don’t know what to say lol. Hamada has talked about Keaton in interviews as has Muschietti, so I would say it’s a bit strange if he hasn’t signed on yet. But maybe there’s a clause in the contract about covid or something? 

41 minutes ago, Macleod said:

He's done signing a long time ago. This is just how he is in interviews regarding CBMs.

44 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The villain? Are they not doing Professor Zoom? 

There was a rumor while ago that WB was trying to make a female version for Mirror Master. But in 2016, the Rick Famuyiwa script included Golden Glider and Captain Cold as the villains.

I think that it's the second option for both Saoirse and Rudy Mancuso.

I think that we will see something about Reverse Flash or the character in the film, but they are just hiding info at the moment.