Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

32 minutes ago, belblazer said:

He will be credited just like he is in Wonder Woman and Aquaman probably.

Sure, he’ll most likely get an executive producer credit, since he was The Who came up with this particular incarnation of the Flash, but executive producer doesn’t mean much. 

14 hours ago, TMP said:

I really hope Battinson is in his own universe

I have no idea what’s going to happen but I want to see another JL movie that includes Batman so I don’t see how that happens if it isn’t him. 

• Like 1

Here’s something I’d be real interested in knowing; if this movie is supposed to be based on Flashpoint, and is meant to serve as a reboot for the DCEU, what exactly would WB hope to accomplish from that? I get that the Snyderverse was a huge mess, but I was under the impression that WB had already pretty much abandoned the interconnected universe approach, outside of keeping several of the actors from the Snyder era.

The only real reason I can think of for why they’d go through the trouble of doing an in-universe retcon is if they want to eventually have Robert Pattinson alongside Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa, but I was under the impression that Matt Reeves’ Batman was supposed to be a stand-alone trilogy. Plus, if they intend to use this movie to explain why Ben Affleck is now Robert Pattinson, then why is it being released after the Matt Reeves Batman movie? 

18 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Here’s something I’d be real interested in knowing; if this movie is supposed to be based on Flashpoint, and is meant to serve as a reboot for the DCEU, what exactly would WB hope to accomplish from that? I get that the Snyderverse was a huge mess, but I was under the impression that WB had already pretty much abandoned the interconnected universe approach, outside of keeping several of the actors from the Snyder era.

The only real reason I can think of for why they’d go through the trouble of doing an in-universe retcon is if they want to eventually have Robert Pattinson alongside Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa, but I was under the impression that Matt Reeves’ Batman was supposed to be a stand-alone trilogy. Plus, if they intend to use this movie to explain why Ben Affleck is now Robert Pattinson, then why is it being released after the Matt Reeves Batman movie? 

Maybe we’ll find out more at the DC event in August. 

15 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I have no idea what’s going to happen but I want to see another JL movie that includes Batman so I don’t see how that happens if it isn’t him. 

Right? I bet WB will do another JL movie this decade with THIS cast (Gal, Momoa, etc) and of course they will use Battinson.

10 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

There is nothing confirmed about a reboot. It was only said that Andy will adapt Flashpoint but for now we only know that Barry will travel in time to save his mother.

If WB will use this as a way to introduce Battinson in the universe or a reboot for everything that Snyder did we have to wait and see. But IMO they will just introduce him.

EbBplveXYAIr8VW?format=jpg&name=900x900

latest?cb=20161002091728

EbBplWDXgAIE6Vo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-as-Thomas-Wayne-in-B

Considering that Jeffrey's Batman in The Flash is true, is there any chances that Snyder had filmed this scene during BvS? I mean, coming from him it's totally possible. He filmed this kind of things for Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Batman.

Edited by belblazer

4 hours ago, cax16 said:

Ya'll make it seem so difficult when all they have to do is cast another actor to play Batman. This way Reeves can do fuck all he wants without forcing anything. WarnerMedia seems to be embracing the multiverse. That's the way to go

Edited by DlAMONDZ

8 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Ya'll make it seem so difficult when all they have to do is cast another actor to play Batman. This way Reeves can do fuck all he wants without forcing anything. WarnerMedia seems to be embracing the multiverse. That's the way to go

I’m fine with that if that’s the route they want to take but I’m not sure it is.

6 hours ago, cax16 said:

Pattinson doesn't fit with the rest of the JL team cast members at all, he's a much more respected actor than any of them. Also JL bombed, so a JL 2 seems like a pipe dream unless they reboot. Guess that's what happens when you give the keys to your universe to Zack Snyder, lmao

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I know WB is the same studio that planned on releasing a Justice League film just one year after TDK, with a completely different Batman, but at this point, doing something like that seems like it would be excessive.

6 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Trying to find logic in WB's decision making is a futile endeavor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We don't need Robert Pattinson in the DCEU, and I have a feeling once we watch his movie we the fans also won't want it.

The DCEU Batman was already at the end of his career, so the Justice League can perfectly move on with him being dead or retired after the events of Zack Snyder's Justice League. It's not like Ben Affleck passed away - he just left as a leading man and can always come back doing a cameo if the story needs it.

• Knock It Off 1