Fake

Friday Numbers

Spider-Man's 2nd weekend adjusts to around 96m. Shrek 2 not far behind at 91m. THG realistically has a chance to being the third most attended 2nd weekend by edging out TDK. TDK adjusts to 82m but was aided by IMAX, something THG doesn't have. Crazy THG is even in the same sentence as these hard hitters.Note all my hypotheticals are assuming the 24m is correct, aka best case scenario.

"There’s dissension among my sources over just how big Lionsgate’s holdover The Hunger Games will be this weekend despite two major releases opening against it."

Wary of that 24M number. It may be a million or two too high.

"There’s dissension among my sources over just how big Lionsgate’s holdover The Hunger Games will be this weekend despite two major releases opening against it."

Wary of that 24M number. It may be a million or two too high.

I'm feeling optimistic today, so I'm gonna run with that 24M number, even though I think logically it's too high. But, 24 million does put it over 80 million for the weekend, shattering Avatar's previous record.