cax16

Blue Beetle | August 18, 2023 | WB/DC | Director - Angel Manuel Soto | First DC Universe Character!

1 hour ago, TomThomas said:

I question that after Shazam 2 results. Shazam's reception looks like fluke.

I mean the differences between Shazam 1 and 2 are clear, that was never the issue. The surprise was that the second was so much substantially worse despite having the exact same team for both.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I mean the differences between Shazam 1 and 2 are clear, that was never the issue. The surprise was that the second was so much substantially worse despite having the exact same team for both.

Same applies to WW84, Same team different results. 
 I guess movies are like sports; a team can look like world champions one game, and then totally blow it in the next game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

It has now dropped to 81%. I'm not liking this trend.

Went up to 82 with 75 reviews. Seems critics are a lot harsher on superhero films these days… seeing a lot complaining about the been there done that end battle… like duh it’s a superhero film 😂

Edit: Might land in the 75-85 range 

Edited by El Gato

3 hours ago, Bob Train said:

No because it has Cinema day on the 2nd weekend and Labor day weekend as the third weekend. 3.5x-4x legs doable imo, if reception is good.

Cinema day will suck life out of the other two days, but will struggle to increase the gross much given capacity restrictions will affect everything on that day. 

55 minutes ago, HummingLemon said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the best legs a live action CBM post-COVID is No Way Home with 3.1x. Can Blue Beetle beat that?

Very,very, unlikely.

Blue Beetle is not Spiderman.

Edited by dudalb

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Same applies to WW84, Same team different results. 

Well, even then they replaced the entire cast except Gadot and Pine. Shazams cast is basically the same except the villains and the transformed Mary Marvel just being the regular actress.

Edited by SpiderByte