Totem

Monday Numbers - THG - 4.5M, WOTT - 2.5M

Dude, seriously? I'm just realistic and I know the daily trends maybe a bit more than some of you because A) I've been doing this since 2002 and B) I have no emotional connection with the film so I can call it like it is, not how i want it to be.

Umm, I'm pretty sure that shriek wasn't being serious. :lol:

I would imagine it will be close. It's at what, $253m now? There'll be somewhere between $28m & $35m this weekend, average that out to 31.5 and it needs around $15m Tues-Thurs. Might be just a bit shy, or barely over if it gets there. By next Tuesday for sure though.

Yeah let's ignore baumer. He's definitely a studio plant from rival studios. Hunger Games was supposed to break the 2nd wknd record, but after his downplaying, it didnt even make 60m. I hate him!

Yeah let's ignore baumer. He's definitely a studio plant from rival studios. Hunger Games was supposed to break the 2nd wknd record, but after his downplaying, it didnt even make 60m. I hate him!

And yes, Shawn made me a mod because I work for a studio. lol

And yes, Shawn made me a mod because I work for a studio. lol

I knew it!! :PYou are too consistent and unemotional to just be a normal member here :lol: