Totem

Monday Numbers - THG - 4.5M, WOTT - 2.5M

Lab makes a point baumer, it should follow the week which had Easter as the same day as this year except probably a bigger jump Tues/drop Wed.That said, I'm pretty sure a 70% drop is in no way good if it's supposed to be boosted weekdays, tournament or no.Where's Lorax? I expected it to not drop from last week. Of course it wouldn't make the top 3 but if MM is only at $1.5mSeems weak.

After a big Sunday drop, and with this being the weekdays before Easter, I was expecting a softer drop. So not good.

Yeah, I`m not loony enough to pretend HG is holding great when it isn`t. HP and twi all over again.

Lab makes a point baumer, it should follow the week which had Easter as the same day as this year except probably a bigger jump Tues/drop Wed.That said, I'm pretty sure a 70% drop is in no way good if it's supposed to be boosted weekdays, tournament or no.Where's Lorax? I expected it to not drop from last week. Of course it wouldn't make the top 3 but if MM is only at $1.5mSeems weak.

I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary. THG has burned off a lot of demand already so to a 18-20% increase and a 20-25% decrease seems likely.

^ I know. What I mean is, since discount Tuesday is a thing now, the increase will be substantial, but since school is also out, the Wednesday drop won't be as large as normal.Is it wishful thinking? Probably, but it seems logical to me.Also, Easter last year was the 24th of April, so these would be the more accurate days:http://boxofficemojo...11-04-19&p=.htm

all schools aren't out. Spring Break was staggered this year all over the country. A lot are back in session.