MrPink

Oppenheimer | 2024 Academy Award Winner for Best Picture and Best Director

I think this is likely to do Dunkirk numbers. If Nolan wants to return to the 800 million dollar plus club, he's going to have to return to more commercially appealing subject matters - which, arguably, is where he works best. The Dark Knight remains his best movie. I get the desire to tackle weightier subject matter, but his talent really lies in being able to take something that in someone else's hands would be pulp silliness, and imbue it with a huge amount of gravitas and authenticity. 

Isn't Atom Bomb - Biggest Achievement of that time. I think Oppenheimer will have that goodwill and not sure about OS which be usual Nolan OS but Allied Countries should deliver a stronger numbers and may DOM will be bigger in fraction to OS. 

I believe Europe will be the powerhouse along with possible strong performance at China &Korea. Middle East, LATAM &SEA - I am not sure. But, really could be the most unexpected $1.0B if all those WWII Achievement drives the BO

• Like 1