American Reunion

13 members have voted

1. 1. Grade American Reunion

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Wow! They did it. They nailed this one. Even though they are grown up, they are still the same funny bunch of guys and gals. The arc that they all go through is nice and some of the progression of the characters is brilliant. And oh my GOD is there some funny shit in here. Stiffler of course has the funniest stuff, but there is enough hilarity in here for everyone.9/10

I laughed out loud from the 1st minute until the end. The movie was hilarious. They are still amazing together. This is what we wanted from American Pie Universal! Thank you! I hope to see the gang back together in a near future!

Kind of similar to Scream 4 in that American Reunion made up for a disappointing third movie (although Wedding had a few funny moments). This is probably the most consistently funny of the bunch and really hits the note especially for somebody who graduated in the 90s and you realize just how much has changed.

****/*****, (A-, 8.0/10, 3.25/4)

Not bad, but not that great either. It was a generic young adult comedy, except with characters from a franchise that died long ago. It's exactly what you'd expect, so you won't really be disappointed by it. Jason Biggs looks like he hasn't aged since the first one, and the rest of the gang don't look to old, so it didn't look that pathetic. Seann William Scott was probably the best part about it, and it's nice to see Eugene Levy have a bigger role. Also a cool cameo by John Cho.

B.A lot more charming than I thought it would be. I think the movie did a good job throwing some touching moments into the humor and with balancing several storylines. This is actually my first movie in the series but I enjoyed it enough to go watch the others at some point.

I loved it. Totally surprised me, but then I saw no ads at all, probably the first movie which I've known was coming out and managed to see nothing.

A

Yup. Too bad it didn't do as well as the others, I think it's the best with the higher production values and the little more subtlety than the others. At least, if anything, they won't be running it to the ground with a crappy finale.

I loved it. Totally surprised me, but then I saw no ads at all, probably the first movie which I've known was coming out and managed to see nothing.

A

Yup. Too bad it didn't do as well as the others, I think it's the best with the higher production values and the little more subtlety than the others. At least, if anything, they won't be running it to the ground with a crappy finale.

Great thing about its box office is that it is doing incredibly well internationally. So we might get another.

This will do well after theaters...Its actually a pretty solid comedy and if you loved the other films you will love this.Seeing all the characters was great and the Main guy and Stifler and the Tough Nice guy were the best.Best part if Stifler getting ultimate revenge!!!B

Great thing about its box office is that it is doing incredibly well internationally. So we might get another.

Maybe, but it'll be tough to wrangle them together again (even the primary players). IMO, it ended the series nicely and made up for the disappointing third movie.

Wow! They did it. They nailed this one. Even though they are grown up, they are still the same funny bunch of guys and gals. The arc that they all go through is nice and some of the progression of the characters is brilliant. And oh my GOD is there some funny shit in here. Stiffler of course has the funniest stuff, but there is enough hilarity in here for everyone.9/10

Totally agree with this, I loved it.

i gave it a B , it was nice seeing the gang back together, and boy between the story and the soundtrack ,it felt like going down memory lane, lot of nostalgia !jason biggs hasnt aged , chris klein and mena suvary cute couple , and boy i had a good laugh when stifler met finch's momtara reid reminded me of one of these housewives of x city tanned with age and plastic surgery , you can hardly remember they use to be fresh daisy girl next door type !and just seeing other familiar characters like jessica , the sherminator, milf john cho who is zulu on new star trek!it was comfort fun and entertainment if you know these guys and grew up with them and i love how the last scene is in fact the first scene of the series where they make that pact to lose their virginity

Right after the DTV sequels that only Jim's Dad, and Stifler's "relatives", it was refreshing and great to see the original cast do a sequel again!

the actors and characters are still great in this, and the humor is still there especially with Stifler's shenigans with the teenagers/college aged guys, or the younger woman from down the street that has the hots for Jim and popping up in random places. 

With sequels that have had a long time gap, and have lost their stamina(ex. Scream 4, or Dumb & Dumber To). American Reunion successfully avoids that curse, and proves to be a fun very funny comedy and a great way to conclude the American Pie franchise(for right now).

B+