Eric Quinn

No Way Home Weekdays/Matrix & Sing Thread (12/20-23) | 37.1M Monday/32M Tues | King's Man 800K Previews

2 minutes ago, riczhang said:

But you have to admit, Tom Holland knows how to cry 

Maybe I am in minority but my first movie of Tom Holland wasn't Spiderman but Impossible and after that, I  had watched The Lost City of Z. After watching him swing in for Civil War as MCU spider, I also watched The Current War.

If anything is common in all three movies was that, "Ok, This guy can act," the movies themselves have been boring, long or not of my taste but Tom gave good performances.

If Good movies are metric for Actor's performance than yeah, Maybe Tom Holland isn't good actor but if Good Movie isn't a metric for how Actors are, then Tom Holland has given very good performances in Edge of Winter, Devil all the time and Cherry too.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:

pathetic ursula GIF

TFA? Ha!

Endgame?? Yea right! 

Avatar?!?! Losing ground by the second...

Black Panther?!?!?! I mean hopefully......

Already a week after release, Disney should change the marketing strategy, they should add Tobey and Andrew into all the poster and other kinds of PR media, so that more general, casual movie-goers know about it and can result in increasing the chance more people will come.

Movie with multiple characters from multiverse has an advantage that can gather fan and people who like each of the character.

There is no point to keep it as spoiler anymore. This stupid strategy can end up making the movie lose potential gross.

It is now time to spread the news about all the characters in the movie in full force so that it can get its maximum potential total gross. 

Edited by Danhjpn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Danhjpn said:

Already a week after release, Disney should change the marketing strategy, they should add Tobey and Andrew into all the poster and other kinds of PR media, so that more general, casual movie-goers know about it and can result in increasing the chance more people will come.

There is no point to keep it as spoiler anymore. This stupid strategy can end up make the movie lose potential gross.

You mean Sony right? They're the distributor. 

• Like 1