Noctis

Thurs numbers

It won't be very impressive if everything has the same type of jumps. And Baumer will use that if it happens. And he will be kind of right.

Edited by CJohn

WOW so much nonsense about Titanic numbers. This is a re-release people, how many re-releases do you know that have grossed 20m on OW? 4 I think there are and with that it will make around 50-70m and how many re-release have done that so far? I only know of 2 that opened with over 20m OW and manage that. So what hell is this nonsense and why is it keeping on?

^Enough of the "work" bullshit. Yes, they have to work, so factor that in before Wednesday, not use it as a revisionist argument.Also check your numbers. It's Easter weekend it's not going to play out like that.

WOW so much nonsense about Titanic numbers. This is a re-release people, how many re-releases do you know that have grossed 20m on OW? 4 I think there are and with that it will make around 50-70m and how many re-release have done that so far? I only know of 2 that opened with over 20m OW and manage that. So what hell is this nonsense and why is it keeping on?

Most people predicted bigger numbers. Check the main thread

It's too early to write obituaries for Titanic.Didn't people have to work Thursday and Friday?Wed - 4.3Thur - 3.6Fr - 6.3Sat - 9.7Sun - 65-day = 29.9(5 m behind Lion King.)

The key for Titanic will lie in it's legs now.Will it do a TLK or a TPM...Probably in between them.

It's too early to write obituaries for Titanic.Didn't people have to work Thursday and Friday?Wed - 4.3Thur - 3.6Fr - 6.3Sat - 9.7Sun - 65-day = 29.9(5 m behind Lion King.)

Friday is Easter. It will be the biggest day of the weekend. Movies never increase on Saturday in Easter weekend. In the better case scenario, they just stay flat.

I overestimated it. Definitely.I thought it would be more of an event, I suppose because I naively was judging based on my own anecdotal evidence. We'll see this weekend though... I mean it IS true about the work days, I went to an 8PM showing last night and didn't get home until midnight.

Dude check the history films dont increase 50% on easter wknd, and its going to increase more than 75% on friday.

Friday is Easter. It will be the biggest day of the weekend. Movies never increase on Saturday in Easter weekend. In the better case scenario, they just stay flat.

Either way Titanic will be the second highest 5-day for a 3D re-release.So it's way too early to claim it's a failure.