Ezen Baklattan

Friday numbers (page 12) THG 12.7-12.9, AR 9.3, Titanic 7.1

American Reunion :( why America why?!?!The movie was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing!I am so happy it is finding huge success outside of America. Friday was gigantic in Portugal. Easily the biggest day at the box office since Christmas and the biggest opener since Breaking Dawn Part 1.Same with Titanic. Stunning performance. It is destroying Star Wars OS!

It was the same numbers as before. But who cares, the Friday thread is up.

They were not.Before I made the thread:08.0 M - 10.0 M for both AR and TITANIC.No THG numbers.New update:12.0 M - 14.0 M THG08.0 M - 10.0 M AR06.5 M - 07.5 M TITANICThat's pretty clear I believe.

They were not.Before I made the thread:08.0 M - 10.0 M for both AR and TITANIC.No THG numbers.New update:12.0 M - 14.0 M THG08.0 M - 10.0 M AR06.5 M - 07.5 M TITANICThat's pretty clear I believe.

Dude, you are posting in the Friday thread. It's open.

I didn't realize it mattered who got credit for opening the thread first.I apologize for locking your thread kayumanggi. I have let everyone know that you were the first to spot Nikki's new numbers and post a thread about them.

I didn't realize it mattered who got credit for opening the thread first.

I apologize for locking your thread kayumanggi. I have let everyone know that you were the first to spot Nikki's new numbers and post a thread about them.

Posted Image

@ the title

What happened to those 150-200 million predictions for Titanic?

They died. Like all the big predictions for re-releases die some days before the release date..