Ezen Baklattan

Friday numbers (page 12) THG 12.7-12.9, AR 9.3, Titanic 7.1

My friend who works at a theater texted me the movie rates.American Reunion- 80%-90% full on averageTitanic- 40%-50% full on averageWrath of the Titans- 30%-40% full on averageThe Hunger Games- 70%-80% full on average21 Jump Street- 40%-50% full on average

I hope AR estimate jumps a bit in the next update.

I'm serious!! Why wouldn't you advertise to the one demographic that made your movie the then-most successful movie of all time?

arrogance would be my guess

I'm serious!! Why wouldn't you advertise to the one demographic that made your movie the then-most successful movie of all time?

Please stop right there, this ain't funny anymore.You urban legend ain't foolin' no one.

LMFAOI just actually read Nikki's estimate. 40m weekend off a 12-14m Friday, on Easter weekend. Hahhaha.

My reaction after reading that:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WdzBgV3QBs Edited by CJohn

My friend just got off so those are the averages between noon and 7pm. It doesn't include 7pm and later showings

even better, perhaps AR will explode at night.

Only because of sequel overload, 3d, and horribly inflated ticket prices. In terms of attendance those months were still pretty miserable as well.Opposed to say this year, where we just had the second most attended March of all time.

Well it's sequel overload this year too, most of them in 3D too. I wouldn't say they were "miserable" attendance-wise. But I agree that 2012 is in a different league. This summer could be the biggest ever box office-wise and attendance-wise.

April 2011 is 3rd all-time attendance-wise. Higher than both April 2009 and April 2010.May 2011 is 7th all-time attendance-wise. Lower than May 2009 but higher than May 2010.July 2011 is 8th all-time attendance-wise. Higher than both July 2009 and July 2010 which were not even in the top 10 biggest Julys.July 2011 is also the 9th most attended month of all time, (the 5th since year 2000). The most attended month of 2010 (July too) ranks 13th while the most attended month of 2009 isn't even in the top 20 of all-time.