Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

Excellent casting, Samara Weaving is extremely popular with horror fans. And she missed out on Scream 5 due to scheduling conflicts with 9 Perfect Strangers. 

I’ve seen the photos of Courteney Cox on set too, Gale Weathers looking fabulous in a blue suit. 

3 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

YES! This makes me so happy. Samara Weaving gave an absolutely star is born performance in Ready or Not. She just pops off the screen, love they brought her back.

Hopefully Hollywood doesn't waste her going forward. 

Happy Samara Weaving GIF by Radio Silence

Edited by FilmFincher
  • Like 1

Samara was originally supposed to play Sam but travel restrictions kept her in Australia for Nine Perfect Strangers (which was bad). In a way it worked out since Jenna wouldn't have been Tara if Samara had been Sam, I guess.

I hope it's a big role and not the opening kill or a Stab character. Would love for her to be a reporter who goes toe-to-toe with Gale, or something.

Edited by Taylor

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Samara was originally supposed to play Sam but travel restrictions kept her in Australia for Nine Perfect Strangers (which was bad). In a way it worked out since Jenna wouldn't have been Tara if Samara had been Sam, I guess.

I hope it's a big role and not the opening kill or a Stab character. Would love for her to be a reporter who goes toe-to-toe with Gale, or something.

I’d be happy with a Cici Cooper type scene for her if she’s joining production a bit later than the rest. 

• Like 1

Samara Weaving is awesome!

Ready or Not was my favourite American horror film of recent times, Scream 5 was good but wanted it to be even better I'm still hopeful that Scream 6 could be even better though.