Eric Prime

Meg 2: The Trench (aka 2 Meg 2 Furious) | August 4, 2023 | Filming starts now

This movie is going to make a tremendous amount of $$$$$$.. You don't have JURASSIC WORLD, No MARVEL, No STAR WARS and an Indiana Jones movie with an 80 Year Old Harrison Ford receiving mixed reviews, not to mention, SHARK WEEK coincides with the MEG 2: The TRENCH and the marketing will display more confidence this time than the 1st movie which couldn't decide what it wanted to be with the "Happy go lucky" music in the trailer.. Barracuda is the perfect music for this trailer.. I'm going to predict if it's Ok, 120 Million Opening Weekend for this.. It's going to be the one to beat.. Nothing else matters folks.. Mission IMPOSSIBLE looks Fantastic but will be more adult oriented and no one cares about The FLASH..

8 minutes ago, JOHN WICK said:

This movie is going to make a tremendous amount of $$$$$$.. You don't have JURASSIC WORLD, No MARVEL, No STAR WARS and an Indiana Jones movie with an 80 Year Old Harrison Ford receiving mixed reviews, not to mention, SHARK WEEK coincides with the MEG 2: The TRENCH and the marketing will display more confidence this time than the 1st movie which couldn't decide what it wanted to be with the "Happy go lucky" music in the trailer.. Barracuda is the perfect music for this trailer.. I'm going to predict if it's Ok, 120 Million Opening Weekend for this.. It's going to be the one to beat.. Nothing else matters folks.. Mission IMPOSSIBLE looks Fantastic but will be more adult oriented and no one cares about The FLASH..

I think it’s more likely to open to a third of that. 

Edited by Krissykins

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I think it’s more likely to open to a third of that. 

The MEG is a series of Novels, I think the 8th one comes out soon titled MEG: GENERATIONS, however, one of the Novels has it where the white sperm whale that inspired Moby Dick fights the MEG.. You have nothing else this Summer worth watching over and over like this and that UK Trailer you posted looked nothing less than Spectacular. I'm in line for this.. 120 Million Opening Weekend and a Brand New Franchise is Born

杰森·斯坦森、吴京主演的《巨齿鲨2:深渊》官宣全球首映礼将于7月28日在北京国家体育馆举办。受好莱坞罢工潮影响,欧美各大电影首映礼已经取消,中国首映礼将成为全球唯一一场首映礼。影片将于8月4日全球上映。

The official announcement of the world premiere of "The Meg 2: Abyss" starring Jason Statham and Wu Jing will be held at the Beijing National Stadium on July 28. Affected by the Hollywood strike wave, the premieres of major European and American movies have been cancelled, and the Chinese premiere will become the only premiere in the world. The film will be released worldwide on August 4th.

The first movie was more mediocre and forgettable than a Jason Statham vs. Megalodon thriller had any right to be but this has a good director and it looks like it has enough goofy stuff (the intern or whoever boasting about how the glass is Meg proof before a shark blasts through the glass and eats her :hahaha:) that it might be worth checking out as we enter the dog days of summer and appealing product at the theater will be in low supply.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:40 AM, JOHN WICK said:

This movie is going to make a tremendous amount of $$$$$$.. You don't have JURASSIC WORLD, No MARVEL, No STAR WARS and an Indiana Jones movie with an 80 Year Old Harrison Ford receiving mixed reviews, not to mention, SHARK WEEK coincides with the MEG 2: The TRENCH and the marketing will display more confidence this time than the 1st movie which couldn't decide what it wanted to be with the "Happy go lucky" music in the trailer.. Barracuda is the perfect music for this trailer.. I'm going to predict if it's Ok, 120 Million Opening Weekend for this.. It's going to be the one to beat.. Nothing else matters folks.. Mission IMPOSSIBLE looks Fantastic but will be more adult oriented and no one cares about The FLASH.

He cooked.