Eric S'ennui

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

30 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I once said I would let Pattinson spit in my mouth and about 6 different Batman accounts called me a slut 

If I say that I would take a golden shower from Zoe Kravitz would 6 different Catwoman accounts call me a dirty whore?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

can we get back to talking about the batmans pending explosion plz

Fine, I need to sleep anyway. I will see you all on the weekend. Or not. Between a pandemic and a nuclear war we never know what else might happen. I am frankly waiting for aliens any day now. Maybe China can tell them to wait until the Paralympics end to invade like they did with Russia and the Winter Olympics.

8 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

What, this?

I recently watched the adam west Batman's crossover episode with the Green Hornet. What kind of evil mastermind would bring the four of them together? that would take all of their brain power and fighting skills to stop? this bozo whose whole scheme was forging counterfeit versions of rare stamps.

FATDUARWUAgHPdK.jpg

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I can be Sydney Sweeney's baby any day of the week. Or whatever she wants me to be. Literally anything. No barriers.

Her boyfriend is like 40.

2q6FOAV.jpg

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 2

56 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the only thing i've seen from sam levinson was malcolm and marie which is probably the worst movie i saw from last year. hasn't really energized me to check out that show despite it being the big thing right now. all the gifs and clips i see from it look like... too much.

Read your comment and this was literally the next tweet I saw in my timeline.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

sydney sweeney jacob elordi these are the names i keep hearing. i'll find out who these people are when they start doing real movies. or maybe i won't, i never learned what a noah centineo was.

I always get Jacob Elordi mixed up with the guy who plays Ned in the Tom Holland Spider-Man movies. Dude's also named Jacob, but has a totally different last name.

1 minute ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

I always get Jacob Elordi mixed up with the guy who plays Ned in the Tom Holland Spider-Man movies. Dude's also named Jacob, but has a totally different last name.

if ned was in euphoria i'd have watched it all by now to check out them nude scenes.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

sydney sweeney jacob elordi these are the names i keep hearing. i'll find out who these people are when they start doing real movies. or maybe i won't, i never learned what a noah centineo was.

Sydney Sweeney is famous for one reason (think Pam Anderson in Baywatch), she is stunning and "blessed"...Elordi is famous because he screams "superhero" physically, has a sizable social media following, and frankly has turned in excellent performances in the series similar to Zendaya (though she gets all the credit). Noah Centineo...was big in some Netflix movies? But is making the leap to big films with a vital role in Black Adam. Centineo is has a very different energy than the standard young heartthrob who tries to emo and serious ala Chalemet, Centineo is more of a goof who will probably play well off The Rock. 

Don't be surprised at all if Centineo joins Chalamet and Holland as a young legitimate box office draw within the next 2 years or do. Nor should you been surprised when/if Elordi is the new Superman.

Edited by excel1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Nor should you been surprised when/if Elordi is the new Superman.

he would look insane as superman he's 6'5

holy shit reeves was 6'4 he didn't look that huge

Edited by AnDr3s

Kind of hard to find comps for a Wednesday night screening but... at least Batman was ahead of Death on the Nile :lol: about 10-15x what Nile did for its Wednesday night screenings at the locations I've tracked lol. 

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

can we get back to talking about the batmans pending explosion plz

I mean I totally am with you. Cant wait for Punk at Revolution is going to bananas MJF ass. That is the truth Batman versus joker matchup of the weekend. 

that go home promo was aaaaamazing.