Eric is Quiet

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

I think Reeves should just embrace sci-fi and use Freeze and Clayface for the sequel.

He already had quality gritty sci fi movies with the Planet of the Apes sequels. Freeze would continue the beautiful visuals and Clayface would continue the detective noir.

Plus sci fi could be more family friendly without going full happy meal mode.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

Warner have an entire multiverse to do others Batmans, in fact they will do in November and since it's a flash movie the tone will be way lighter and with "Young" appeal 

WB don't need to change anything in Reeves universe to do that

I hope so because this universe is much better than DCU. But easily better 

• Like 1

Strong Saturday in Salt Lake for The Bat. Sales at Sugarhouse Cinemark for the first 11 screenings increased 38% over the Friday totals. The rest of the night will be flat to slightly down as there is one less late show, but still a great Saturday bump.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AdrianL said:

With a 46m Sat would need around 20% drop on Sunday to go for $140m weekend.

If that were to happen, 400m would be a possibility. Quite the change in narrative from previews lol

I think Sunday drop might be steeper than expected due to the run-time hence weaker showings for night screenings 

5 hours ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

That’s why I’m pushing Robin as Dick Grayson. Him in that leather suit is just…wow

Does Chalamet have the ChalaCheeks for it?

The first three trailers at my screening of Batman last night; Bob's Burgers, Cyrano (wtf it was literally playing in another auditorium) and then... Bob's Burgers again. Lol was bizarre, I'm guessing they played the wrong files but after we got Jurassic World and others 

• Haha 5