Eric is Anxious

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

1 hour ago, TigerPaw said:

Opened at no.1 in 73 / 74 markets according to deadline - so portugal is the one. Haha.

It opened in first here. Its OW was smaller than the OW of Uncharted, that is what I meant.

31 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I have a feeling that China won't like the character driven slow-burner The Batman over an action-packed CGI fest 

i mean china is weird fucking green book did 70m

5 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

i mean china is weird fucking green book did 70m

Green Book is a pretty funny buddy/road movie for local audience. In some ways, people saw it as The Intouchables because it's a story between persons from different classes.

1 hour ago, Villain Legion said:

NWH was produced by Disney too. 

I agree that “biggest since It” is weird when it is bigger than It.

It was Warner’s last 100M opening, so I felt it was appropriate to frame it as such

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

UAE

1. Bheeshma Parvam 
2. Batman

in term of admits. Gross Batman #1

lol just came back to Dubai for spring break and there's legit Batman promotion everywhere, surprised to see it didn't get #1

4 hours ago, Villain Legion said:

I think it should be able to pick up:

13th Sat

13th Sun

14th Sat

Pretty easily. If things get wild (well, medium wild) can possibly nab 1 more sun, 1-2 more Sat, and maybe 1 more Fri.

NWH notoriously fell below 1M on day 39,so it missed 39,41 and 42. Coulda easily been avoided with the inclusion of Ontario and Quebec that week

8 minutes ago, Tarintino said:

It was certainly better than BlackKlansman 

Blackkklansman in my eyes, is certainly one of the worst best picture nominees. A movie exists only to criticise trump’s America without a proper plot to dissect black dilemma in the country. It is like a don’t look up but talk about racial tension.