YM!

April 8th-10th Weekend Thread | $72m OW Sonic 2, biggest Paramount opener since 2014, $8.69m OW for AmbuLAnce, $6m+ for EEAAO

Spoiler

I do wonder after that post credits scene, and considering the reaction of various audiences towards that point, could Sonic 3 open to $100m?

10 minutes ago, YourMother said:
  Hide contents

I do wonder after that post credits scene, and considering the reaction of various audiences towards that point, could Sonic 3 open to $100m?

I think it will

• Like 2

Like all good sequels, there’s a solid reason why Sonic 2 had a strong opening, it did the one thing everyone knows what Sonic is known for.

37 minutes ago, YourMother said:
  Hide contents

Yes Yes Yes GIF

2 hours ago, Shanks said:

This newest change to BOT forum's Profile, is this experimental or is it permanent? It is way better to have REPUTATION + Comments shown instead of number of posts -  easier to identify a person if he is regular troll or not.

We have no control over it. It's Invision making changes on the back end.

3 hours ago, Shanks said:

This newest change to BOT forum's Profile, is this experimental or is it permanent? It is way better to have REPUTATION + Comments shown instead of number of posts -  easier to identify a person if he is regular troll or not.

I imagine someone has mentioned this already, but at least when browsing on PC you can still see reptuation just by hovering your cursor over the person's name or avatar.

Would be better to have it visible but yeah, it's a forum software thing as mentioned above.

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Bay didn’t even direct either Ninja Turtles, but even then the Transformers movies do a better job in the visual department than the MCU as of the past four years and don’t have as much of a rushed look to them.

Yeah I love how in Transformers 2 we visually see someone ask for toilet paper with their pants at their ankles.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Wow, no love for Jungle 2 Jungle?

When every movie a masterful studio like Disney makes (or buys) is a masterpiece there’s only so much you can include!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

I think it will

Why would it?

S1 = $59M

S2 = $65M

S3 = $100M??