Eric Prime

TOP GUN MAVERICK/MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND THREAD | 126.7M 3-Day, 160.5M 4-Day. The biggest Memorial Day opening ever! | Doctor Strange 20.5M 4-Day, Bob's Burgers 14.8M

I'm very happy for Kosinski, he have one of the most interesting visual styles of the past decade and finally get his deserved acknowledge.

He have another movie coming on June 17 starring Chris Hemsworth and Miles Teller, it's a psychological thriller with some weird humor. 

It's from Netflix so it's always hard to know what to expect until it's released, but he get a great team for this one too for the script / cinematography / soundtrack / editing. 

Hoping he will keep the good momentum, i found the trailer very promising.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Bob's burger 3.9-4M true fri

Strange probably 4.25-4.5

Rough bump for strange, but the weekdays were mysteriously inflated so fair enough. Maybe 16ish 3day, low 400s.  

Burger 3day 14ish, nice 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DS2HaterLegion Confirmed said:

Rough bump for strange, but the weekdays were mysteriously inflated so fair enough. Maybe 16ish 3day, low 400s.  

Burger 3day 14ish, nice 

I think it was the same bump CW get despite bigger weekdays.

If it follows CW the whole weekend, yeah, 17.2M or so 3-day and +22M including Monday. 

I was hoping for 23-24M but it's good enough.

When I first heard about the Chris Rock Will Smith controversy, I thought there was going to actually be a G.I. Jane 2, and I was excited. 

But tbh, if they made a G.I. Jane sequel, it would probably be a butchered flop.

• Haha 1

Just now, picores said:

This is one of the most shocking OD/OW...ever?

What? It’s doing pretty much what has been expected for the past 10 days. Looked like 170s last wknd, probably will do 160s here. 

9 minutes ago, RthMav said:

I had been going with TGM  Fri 53m

So nearly 34M Friday, could go with: 

44M sat (+30%) 

40M sun (-9%) 

30M mon (-25%) 

167M being reasonable, it can get +170M depending on tomorrow jump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

What's the last non cbm (which will always be frontloaded) non animated blockbuster that had amazing WOM and how did that translate to legs?

TFA?

Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle?