Eric Prime

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Sergei Eisenstein called Snow White the greatest movie ever made, so I think he'd be a Pixar loonie if he was around today.

fellini loved snow white as well i know he would've been a minions guy.

• Astonished 1

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

probably a different director or you saw some fake meme quote trying to make him seem like more of a hater. that's my guess. like i said 0% chance that happened.

It was him. 

Even though I couldn't find animation one, but the old man try to trash LOTR, so not really unconceivable. 

After The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King achieved the biggest clean sweep in Oscar history, complete with a Best Picture win (a rare instance when the Academy actually knew what they were doing), Scorsese was asked if he’d ever be interested in making fantasy movies. Scorsese’s response…

Real movies with real people.” 

https://wizarddojo.com/2019/10/08/youre-wrong-scorsese-marvel-movies-are-cinema/

• Astonished 2

29 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I distinctly remember animation being there, not in his original piece but in some low key interview he did where he justify his statement.

I remember because I used it to argue with my friend over this, and since we both love animations, it sort of standout.

But since I can't find it, I have no way of proving it now.

You thinking about this, around 9:40 where he says theaters are being taken over by "animated" films?

1 hour ago, Legion and Thunder said:

If Miyazaki rejected Scorsese but not vice versa, then the most important question becomes — what did Miyazaki think of IW 🤔

Hated it almost as much as he hates his son

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

It was him. 

Even though I couldn't find animation one, but the old man try to trash LOTR, so not really unconceivable. 

Woah now, Marty, leave the greatest trilogy in the history of the universe alone. The MCU though, no arguing there.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Wow, like 10% or more below ests across the board.

Diminished holiday BO effect continues (and possibly people avoiding crowds after the incident in Highland Park yesterday morning)

• Like 1