baumer

Tues Numbers (GRRR THG)

Here's how I see THG playing out the rest of the week.2.6m Wed. (-21%)2.6m Thurs. (Flat)6.5m Friday (+150%)9.2m Saturday (+42%)5.8m Sunday (-38%)20.5m weekend. 335.7m total by Sunday.

You're weekend numbers are too optimistic Blackspider. :P

Great hold for 21 JS.

Can THG not drop over 50% next week? I can`t wait for it to push TTT off Top 20 domestically.

Wow. I had not realized 21JS had already passed 100 million, the second 100m plus hits for Channing Tatum as a leading man) in a row, in two competely different roles. The last person on Earth I would have imagined to become a full-fledged star this year was Tatum. Does this mean that Magic Mike (or whatever the name of that stripper film is) is in for solid grosses?? Edited by Ironi Choco

Wow. I had not realized 21JS had already passed 100 million, the second 100m plus hits for Channing Tatum as a leading man) in a row, in two competely different roles. The last person on Earth I would have imagined to become a full-fledged star this year was Tatum. Does this mean that Magic Mike (or whatever the name of that stripper film is) is in for solid grosses??

I'm confused. Whedon's not mentioned at all in this post.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH COCHO?!

Here's how I see THG playing out the rest of the week.2.6m Wed. (-21%)2.6m Thurs. (Flat)6.5m Friday (+150%)9.2m Saturday (+42%)5.8m Sunday (-38%)20.5m weekend. 335.7m total by Sunday.

Your weekend numbers actually add up to 21.5 mil, right in the middle of my 21-22 mil range prediction.

That is what I am thinking too. It will pass Alice :) :)

Your weekend numbers actually add up to 21.5 mil, right in the middle of my 21-22 mil range prediction.

You're right. 21.5m would be around a 35% drop. And I don't even think my prediction is super high or anything. Really depends on that Friday increase though.