grim22

Kung Fu Panda 4 | March 8 2024

8 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

silly question, was this movie initially envisioned as a straight-to-streaming tv show?

No clue, but in September, there was a Kung-Fu Panda show that had its third and final season, so I'm really wondering how this film will realistically do, seeing is I never saw or heard any talk about that series.

14 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

silly question, was this movie initially envisioned as a straight-to-streaming tv show?

Been envisioned as a movie for the last five years it was in development going by interviews. The animation does seem up to theatrical quality at least.

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg01.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by elhassane31
  • Like 2

I mean they announced this date back in August 2022, they aren’t dumping it during a dry month 

they definitely cutting cost though, not having to pay Angelina Jolie, Seth Rogan, Jackie chan, lucy lu and the animation I would say below 3rd movie 

There really isn’t a lot if any big family movies for next 3 months (sorry ghostbusters)

if it has decent wom it will leg out nice 

• Like 1

I love 1, I don't like 2 outside of about 20 minutes (More Cannons! in the score and the accompanying scene is amazing), I don't remember 3 besides Kai's Theme being basically I"m So Sorry by Imagine Dragons.

So uh we'll see.

• Astonished 1