Eric is Quiet

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

Just now, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

I only know like, 5 current players and most of those will be retired in the next 5 years.

If you like Messi and Mbpappe you could support PSG. Even though I'm big Messi fan I don't like that club. Barcelona was something else.... 

1 hour ago, Cap said:

Because there was a once-every-four-years amazing futbol match on, and it's 3PM on Sunday.  We're not going to get any Sunday updates for a while.  It's a dead time anyway, and no one is screaming and yelling at each other, so it's harmless.

That said, if we want to get it back to movies, we can talk about what we think a World Cup would look like in Pandora?! Are they futbol people, or are they football people? Round or elongated ball?

Fair enough, but you still gotta dig through the thread to find any relevant discussion.

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

PSG suck soooooo much ass. As do Man City

Yes. I don't like psg at all. I hate FIFA for changing rules because of which Messi couldn't stay at Barca. Man City was great in past but not now 

2 minutes ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

That would be a MLS team... :whosad:

USA is not fucking around because of 2026’s World Cup. Messi is rumored to be transferred to Inter Miami. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if the US doesn’t start getting better teams and better players in the upcoming years. I still say that the USA team didn’t went a bit further at the World Cup because your coach is an absolute clown and didn’t called Johnny, our USA Brazilian forward:

Johnny Cardoso, 21, Internacional
Born in New Jersey but raised in Brazil, Johnny has four senior caps for the U.S. since debuting in 2020. He could be a strong contender to challenge Kellyn Acosta (27) as Adams’ alternative at defensive midfield. He isn’t just a holding option, though, as his upbringing as a striker makes him a sharp option for a late run into the box or a shot from deep. Still, his biggest boost to the pool would be his line-breaking passing and tenacious approach to cutting out passing angles.

https://theathletic.com/3970282/2022/12/05/usmnt-prospects-2026-world-cup/

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, XXR Tulkun Rider said:

Off the top of my head, Black Panther was a 30% increase and BATB was like 33%. 

Yeah BP was the one that came to mind off the top of my head that I knew was def higher. Didn’t realize BatB, but not surprising since it was aimed at families. 

2 hours ago, narniadis said:

It is funny and a tad ironic that the threads excitement overall has nothing to do with the box office gross, other than killing it in some places 😂😂 I was already a lower predictor (still too high) and the lack of pizzazz in this long ass thread is a sad statement on the Box Office performance. 

It also means we're back to normal (at least for this weekend).  :wub:

• Thanks 3