Eric Prime

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

1 minute ago, MikeQ said:

Was I the only one who thought the 14.5M mentioned earlier was a legit estimate provided by Charlie? I’m so gullible…

Peace,

Mike

youre just less bot obsessed than us

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Judging by several posts made in the last few hours (and right now, for that matter)

I imagine this

main-qimg-60a66a418522360bb05e2649df5340

is what the Staff Room was like today. :ph34r:

@Cap @Eric in Boots @Inceptionzq @ZeeSoh @XXR Also in Boots

I have no clue what you’re talking about. I’m just playing the Sims on my computer. There is nothing to see here. Look at my puppy:

7BB7105A-A99A-46E7-A895-67228A5811B2.jpeg

6A0C9D4F-C952-4549-B720-C3D65FD38B78.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XXR Also in Boots said:

$33M TUESDAY :ohmygod:

Reveal hidden contents

Eh. The days were TFSS. After that was a boring run until close to the very end. Still, those early days were the most incredible things I've ever witnessed tracking BO. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Was I the only one who thought the 14.5M mentioned earlier was a legit estimate provided by Charlie? I’m so gullible…

Peace,

Mike

Nah some people on r/boxoffice did. Don’t know if that makes you feel better or worse though :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Peace,

Mike

*checks join date to make sure*

And you were around during the CJohn Saga no less!!! :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: 

INSERT SHAME SHAME SHAME GIF:  HERE

*thinks*

Ah, memories.  

Hell, it was the CJohn Saga which actually spurred me to become a poster here (my very very very first post on this board was saluting the Mod Team for the excellent troll job they did then).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

17M is nice (and seems like Deadline is lowballing a bit since rival studios are seeing higher).

WED presales looking bigger is a good sign, as well as the 8M presales already for the weekend. 

Promising news finally 

I will retract my Wed PS post a bit given updated Tues number. Seems like the lack of discount at theaters I tracked really deflated the Tues number. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Eh. The days were TFSS. After that was a boring run until close to the very end. Still, those early days were the most incredible things I've ever witnessed tracking BO. 

Endgame from presales start through first Monday was the best time ever on BOT. Every country was exploding. Second best time was TFA first 3 weeks.

• Like 4

Just now, Porthos said:

*checks join date to make sure*

And you were around during the CJohn Saga no less!!! :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: 

INSERT SHAME SHAME SHAME GIF:  HERE

*thinks*

Ah, memories.  

Hell, it was the CJohn Saga which actually spurred me to become a poster here (my very very very first post on this board was saluting the Mod Team for the excellent troll job they did then).

CJohn Saga? is that what comes after the skywalker saga?