Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

1 minute ago, Jiffy said:

Were there just a high amount of presales for Sun/Mon relative to the rest of this week? I guess that should be expected to some degree, but going sub-$20m would be a letdown.

I've always been of the opinion that this film is being affected by its runtime, so it's gonna be more weekend heavy than RO. That's why I predicted a $67m 2nd weekend yet still believe anything north of $650m is strictly off the table at this point

Edited by Cheddar Please

24 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

Out of curiosity, how would we all feel about a $19M Tuesday?

**takes notes**

1200px-Sacred-Chao.svg.png

Click on the image link if one doesn't get the reference.

If one DOES get the reference?  FNORD

Edited by Porthos

2 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

Better than 14.5m I guess.

I feel it will be in the 20s. Not to mention all I hear is folks talking about seeing Avatar Way of the Water this week. Weekend is going to be huge. Dare I say up to 58-70m😱

Kal said it first.🦝👍

Just now, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

I’m not saying anything yet one way or the other. All I’m gonna say is that there’s a big swing between the comps and it’s unclear yet which way they’re gonna land. Hopefully things are clearer in a few hours. 

If it is 19m, you should switch to a weekday thread.  It would hit 100 pages in 24 hours or so.