charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

17 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

oh damn..I thought all the games on final week happen on Sunday

The NFL flexed these games to Saturday after the games finished up on Sunday. The big draw about the Chiefs game is that it will probably determine who gets the #1 seed in the AFC now that the NFL decided not to make up the Bills v. Bengals game from Monday night. 

3 hours ago, oenri said:

Literally no one, not a single person, was seriously saying today would increase until now, this shows the strength of this movie. It could jump much higher, 45-50M weekend. This entire site keeps underestimating james cameron.

I am predicting and hoping for 40 for the weekend. If it does 50 that will be wonderful. That doesn't make me some Cameron hater with an agenda. In fact most of us are happy when movies do better than what we expect. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Fuck it. Gimme $7.25M (+/- $300K). 

Not holding onto this one in case it comes in with a lower but still strong thu, but I have a real hard time seeing less than mid 40s if this comes true.

Edited by JustLurking

1 minute ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

That's a thing? Well, tell them I said hello. 

:Gaga:

Yeah!

Some guy is having a tantrum because you are not a news outlet and such should not have your estimates being posted and discussed there. Not only you, but any BOT member.

But he is the only one supporting this, it's just that the guy is relentless 😅

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Flamengo81 said:

Yeah!

Some guy is having a tantrum because you are not a news outlet and such should not have your estimates being posted and discussed there. Not only you, but any BOT member.

But he is the only one supporting this, it's just that the guy is relentless 😅

As long as people understand the metrics used on these predictions and that they are only based on a small sample, anything is worth discussing. Of course it's not as reliable as the number we get from Charlie later in the day but who cares? As long as you know what you're discussing there's no problem.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 4