CJohn

M3GAN W33K3ND THR3AD | ACTUALS - DADDY CAM3RON'S MAGNUM OPUS 45.8M | DOCUM3NTARY ABOUT KILL3R DOLL 30.4M | ORANG3 PANTH3R 13.5M

25 minutes ago, todos said:

Yeah, let’s not get too excited with proclamations when the entire state of California is in severe weather Monday, Tuesday & the weekend.
With mandated evacuations from flash floods, no one from Washington to California is going to a 3.5 hr movie. 

Y'all in the US have a freaking weather disaster every week or something?

• Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Y'all in the US have a freaking weather disaster every week or something?

The current West coast weather disaster (California now in a Presidential disaster declaration) is different from the East Coast Christmas winter freeze.

More people are affected severely but in a shorter amount of time. The worst of the floods, mudslides and winds are on Monday and Tuesday then this weekend. 

20 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Climate change and its consequences will be disastrous to the human race.

This is off topic, but it's unfair to countries with low carbon footprint. The top 3 strongest typhoons to hit land in history all happened in my country. And they all occured in the last eight years. 🙁

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

This is off topic, but it's unfair to countries with low carbon footprint. The top 3 strongest typhoons to hit land in history all happened in my country. And they all occured in the last eight years. 🙁

As my gf puts it you do only have two seasons, summer and the rainy season, usually on the same day. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

As my gf puts it you do only have two seasons, summer and the rainy season, usually on the same day. 

I dread the hot-dry season. I just can't stand the heat. 🥵 Okay, enough. Not the climate change thread. ✌🏼

36 minutes ago, oenri said:

The new Ant-Man trailer has such terrible CGI oh my god, embarrassing how Marvel is the mcdonalds of movies and the hamburguer doesn't even look good.

have seen it,with your word I lower my expection,I think is OK,not terrible like that

Now I worried about story have the Marvel’s  old ill,the whole story just one thing: the Superhero’s personal thing lead to the world messed…

Can this thing really called the superhero thing?

At least for me if a person make the world messed because of his personal greed or something has nothing to do with other people but only him/her,I don’t think the person can deserve called the ‘superhero’

If Marvel can learn from Tobey’s spiderman movie I think they’ll do better

Edited by Bruce

9 minutes ago, Bruce said:

have seen it,with your word I lower my expection,I think is OK,not terrible like that

Now I worried about story have the Marvel’s  old ill,the whole story just one thing: the Superhero’s personal thing lead to the world messed…

Can this thing really called the superhero thing?

At least for me if a person make the world messed because of his personal greed or something has nothing to do with other people but only him/her,I don’t think the person can deserve called the ‘superhero’

If Marvel can learn from Tobey’s spiderman movie I think they’ll do better

Yeah maybe the CGI is not that bad lol just below avarage, it is just so obvious green screen

9 minutes ago, oenri said:

Yeah maybe the CGI is not that bad lol just below avarage, it is just so obvious green screen

Maverl’s problem in phase 4 is nothing about CGI

What make my disappointed is their story’s quality

I never forgot when I saw Avengers Endgame in Cinema and captain said ‘Avengers Assemble’,I just feel my heart burned,make myself even want to going to the war place and fight with Thanos ,stand along with superheroes and not fear death

The death of Ironman really make me cried

in First Avengers when 6 main character stand together I also have the same feeling

but…After Shang-chi and other Marvel movie,I think marvel film lost this kind of emotion power…I have no feeling about all of these new character,I don’t like them or hate them,just…no feeling

And the story is terrible,And MOM just destroyed two character—Wanda and Strange 

The whole story moved by the small things that most people doesn’t care,like Peter Parker want to everyone forget him…with no epic feeling like previous Marvel movie

Thor 4 is just boring

I really think Marvel need to do some quality control

Wish Ant-Man can be something recovered

Edited by Bruce

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Mother Nature wants to focus on the largest emitter of greenhouse gases.

Common misconception. China is by far, by far the largest emitter. It's 3x higher than the US. USA greenhouse gases are in terminal decline, peaked in 2007. Renewable energy is growing very fast here. Not going to derail, just FYI 👍

• Like 1