Box Office Hit

It Ends With Us | Sony | August 9, 2024

12 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He was obviously going to show up to the premiere as her +1 but didn't expect him and Jackman to end up being a part of this movie's marketing campaign lol. These female-driven literature adaptations tend to play to limited demos for the most part so they must be thinking the extra publicity opening within close proximity will only help (even if there's no convincing a portion of Deadpool & Wolverine's audience to see a movie like this).

Don't forger, though she wears a mask Lively did do a cameo in Deadpool and Wolverine (She is Ladypool).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Payback for Blake Lively;s cameo in "Deadpool and Wolverine",

And don;t forget BLake and Ryan are Mr and Mrs Reynolds in real life.

Ryan and Blake are married? 😲

Wow, when did this happen? 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Just struck me some people don't know that Reynolds and Lively are married and have a daughter.

Dude you're talking to us like nobody follows movies and Hollywood gossip and so on. They have four children together they've been married for more than a decade and you think no one knows this? Next thing you're going to tell me that that Paul Newman was married to Joanne woodward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, baumer said:

Dude you're talking to us like nobody follows movies and Hollywood gossip and so on. They have four children together they've been married for more than a decade and you think no one knows this? Next thing you're going to tell me that that Paul Newman was married to Joanne woodward.

Yeah they are easily hollywoods more praised couple. Their banter seems great

• Like 1

reviews are good for this kind of movie. Also on rotten actually with top critics it's a 67%, kinda of surprising actually.

I read on tracking thread the box office should be very good with a possible 45M debut on a 25M budget. 

Edited by vale9001

We don't have audience score on RT yet but in IMDb , with a few hundred notes , the movie has 7,2/10 , much better than Anyone But You (6,1/10) , Crazy Rich Asian (6,9/10) or Girls Trip (6,2/10)  and the same as Where the Crawdads Sing (7,2/10) . I expect A- cinemascore at this point which is good for this type of movie.

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Apparently, there's some sort of cast drama but it's all very unverified, based on TikTok rumors and Instagram follows...

I heard about that, sounded very “made up” but who knows

15 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

I heard about that, sounded very “made up” but who knows

Jeff Sneider has a mixed track record but is an actual industry person and also alludes to "behind-the-scenes drama":

Of course, the tea is for subscribers only...

I believe It cause they didn't even pose together at the Red carpet 💀 

And for what i saw they didn't make any kind of interview and promotional stuff alone together which is very important to sell a kinda of romantic movie like this. 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

I believe It cause they didn't even pose together at the Red carpet 💀 

And for what i saw they didn't make any kind of interview and promotional stuff alone together which is very important to sell a kinda of romantic movie like this. 

He's playing as her abuser