kayumanggi

Weekend Thread (02.24 - 02.26) | Actuals: 31.96M QUANTUMANIA | 23.26M COCAINE BEAR | 15.80M JESUS REVOLUTION

1 hour ago, M37 said:

Just going to copy over what I wrote in weekday thread, in that I still expect AMWQ to leg out OK from this point on, not continue to crater like BvS

This has been a consistent trend with the MCU recently. Big second week drops, then stabilizes and has nice late legs 

Only recent MCU film that had weak late legs was MoM because of 47th day D+ release which still makes no sense 

Edited by TheFlatLannister
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Alright lads time to bet on what the Monday announcement from Marvel to distract from Ant-Man's drop will be, what are we thinking? I'm still going with a Doctor Strange 3 confirmation.

FANTASTIC FOUR cast

18 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

This has been a consistent trend with the MCU recently. Big second week drops, then stabilizes and has nice late legs 

Only recent MCU film that had weak late legs was MoM because of 47th day D+ release which still makes no sense 

if a movie like this is dropping 70% the wom has to be toxic. 

It is refreshing to see the audiences showing the middle finger to an utter trash. MCU was keep serving up rotten junk food and the US crowd finally had enough. Good news is that there's Spidey and Deapool, but this multiverse storyline and all the other films attached to it can go straight into the garbage bin.

Very good start for CB, shall check it out some point over the weekend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1