filmlover

The 95th Academy Awards official live feed thread | EEAAO and All Quiet win most of the awards. A24 reigns supreme and Asian Excellence is high

Nice, I predicted Top Gun for sound - well deserved.

Last year, 7 of the 10 Best Picture nominees won an Oscar. We’re at 5 so far this year. If Butler wins, it’ll be 6. Why do I feel like Blanchett still has a chance of winning Best Actress (or am I crazy)?

Peace,

Mike

Edited by MikeQ

I dont actually find the song aspect of Naatu Naatu that impressive, its all in the choreography

great speech though

Edited by interiorgatordecorator
  • Like 1

what a weird way to introduce the "in memoriam"

edit: got better as it went on, but at first, Travolta was speaking as if he was about to introduce best actor 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

bit disrespectful to have people clap for some of the dead and not the others, and for some to get half a screen and others a full one

• Thanks 1

Just now, interiorgatordecorator said:

bit disrespectful to have people clap for some of the dead and not the others, and for some to get half a screen and others a full one

I've always hated the Applause-O-Meter during In Memoriam. There was a time for a while where they muted the audience but it seems like they've gone back to it.