YM!

Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken | June 30th, 2023 | Kirk DeMicco (Vivo, Space Chimps) directs | Luca meets Aquaman

3 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Does that mean Universal are going to date its release date soon?

A trailer was just rated to in Canada, so I’m guessing new trailer with Mario opening on 6/30. (Though 2 months for a major marketing campaign is ridiculous.)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YM! said:

A trailer was just rated to in Canada, so I’m guessing new trailer with Mario opening on 6/30. (Though 2 months for a major marketing campaign is ridiculous.)

They might not release it on 6/30 because Harold and the Purple Crayon is currently dated there. This definitely feels like a Summer movie though, so they'll have to try and fit this in somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Oh it's one of those UK only (?) Dreamworks movies like Mummies? I was wondering why beore this topic I had never heard of it.

Not liking the style but whatever, the effects look nice.

No it's US theatrical too, just a very late marketing campaign.

Luca’s Mean Girls of Aquaman looks okay. Pretty to look at but that's about it. Marketing should've started back with Puss 2 imho.

17/25/80

Edited by YM!
  • Like 1