Heretic

Saturday numbers (THG: 9.5m!!! TTS: 6.9m CITW: 5.9m T3D 5.1)

There's a knobhead that I know that believes watching a shitty cam rip of a film is the same as watching a film at the theatre. Douche.

That must be a very sad human being.

I also have a friend, whos so fucking lazy and cheap that he'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming to a movie theater.I asked him if he's going to see TA and TDKR, and he said "I'll download them from Pirate Bay"...

I also had a friend, whos so fucking lazy and cheap that he'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming to a movie theater.

I asked him if he's going to see TA and TDKR, and he said "I'll download them from Pirate Bay"...

There you go, all better ;) Edited by FTF

Yep, I give up. This film is a freak. It's going to possibly be at 350 next weekend. 380 is a good possibility. I have completely underestimated the love for this film. I bow down to it. It has defied me every weekend and weekday except for the first 7 days after the OW. Damn you HG...damn you to hell!!!

Baumer concedes!!!! Yes, knew it had to happen at some point.

Because she sucks, duh! You don`t hate actors for anything but being terrible in every single way and this one was ridiculously miscast, horrid actor plus shrill voice that shrieked not just once but twice! And dumb person to boot. Seriously stupid.

Did you see Pike in WOTT?