Eric is Quiet

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 WEEKEND THREAD

23 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Guardians 3 is such a special movie is really sad seeing it suffering to succeed [in US at least, OS is recovering thank God] 

I really hope for some good surprise today with the jump 

Since we don't have any Asgard numbers yet, I would guess 39ish Sat from the same source/method we used for A2. Usual caveats, smaller chain and high variance etc. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Since we don't have any Asgard numbers yet, I would guess 39ish Sat from the same source/method we used for A2. Usual caveats, smaller chain and high variance etc. 

That would be very nice tbh, could ended up with 117M depending on SUN 

I´m hoping to see a 4 in front of it tho, that would be really exciting 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

Going to beat L&T DOM 

So some somehow it’s going to have the best legs of ant MCU movie despite people not being interested as used to be and major completion coming in two weeks. Don’t see it.

Edited by PrinceRico
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PrinceRico said:

So some homeboys going to have the best legs of ant MCU movie despite people not being interested as used to be and major completion coming in two weeks. Don’t see it.

Dude unless something change Fast X is opening with 60-65M based on presales, this is not destroying GOTG3 chances of having a good run like, at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Dude unless something change Fast X is opening with 60-65M based on presales, this is not destroying GOTG3 chances of having a good run like, at all

Considering that is taking away all of the premium screens, yes it will. Also, considering how low guardians is opening a really can’t afford to have anything take audience away. 

• Like 2

Just now, PrinceRico said:

Considering that is taking away all of the premium screens, yes it will. Also, considering how low guardians is opening a really can’t afford to have anything take audience away. 

First day of Guardians had a lower shared from premium screens than John Wick 4... 

You´re overestimating Fast X a lot, especially because if it open that low like it´s seeing likely atp, they will give some screens back to Guardians anyway on Monday

8 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

First day of Guardians had a lower shared from premium screens than John Wick 4... 

You´re overestimating Fast X a lot, especially because if it open that low like it´s seeing likely atp, they will give some screens back to Guardians anyway on Monday

Well we just half to wait and see but so far the movie is behaving as predicted so maybe it will surprise, I just don’t see with a packed may and June coming. I will feel a lot better about legs if this came out during thanksgiving or Christmas like WF and No way home.

Edited by PrinceRico

My friend canceled on me cause she got some spoilers for “content warning” and said she didn’t want to see it. 

She wasn’t kidding. 

Half way through the movie, my Mom lended over and “I don’t like this.”  I responded, “I hate it.”

I am trying to balance my “I went to film school” mind that acknowledges there were some really nice character moments and pay offs here, with my emotional “fuck this film; I have not hated an MCU so much since AOU, I am upset, and exhausted, and unamused, I want to leave and hug my dog” self. 

But my thirteen year old nephew liked it. So yay for that. 

• Like 1