kayumanggi

F1 | 06.27.2025 | Warner Bros. | Joseph Kosinski directs | Brad Pitt, Damson Idris, & Kerry Condon star

Some of the wides look a little barren, but I kind of love how Kosinski captures a sense of visceral speed between some of the shots in this and Top Gun Maverick. Teaser gave very little else to go off of, but Maverick was a masterpiece of blockbuster film-making so I definitely won’t write this off

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Taylor89 said:

I liked the teaser but the song didn't add anything..They could have used better music. It made it so generic 

And I don't think this will be critically successful because critics hate when Pitt doesn't do "art" movies.

6 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Is it law that a director of a Top Gun movie has to make a racing movie with Jerry Bruckheimer after?

That's right. Did not even think of that. Hope this is better than Days Of Thunder.

1 minute ago, Taylor89 said:

But most of his fun movies get bad reviews. 

Most blockbusters get bad reviews. It's hard to make a good blockbuster

I think this looks cool. It has potential to be big

14 minutes ago, Taylor89 said:

But most of his fun movies get bad reviews. 

A movie gets bad reviews for reasons specific to that movie, not because any critic is pre-emptively mad at Bullet Train for not being The Tree of Life. Also, do the Ocean's movies and Tarantino movies not count as "fun" anymore? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

A movie gets bad reviews for reasons specific to that movie, not because any critic is pre-emptively mad at Bullet Train for not being The Tree of Life. Also, do the Ocean's movies and Tarantino movies not count as "fun" anymore? 

BT was panned and it wasn't even that bad. Ocean's were fun in a cinematic way tho

• Like 1