kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | Weekend Estimates | 120.5M SPIDER-MAN: ATSV | 40.6M TLM | 12.3M THE BOOGEYMAN | 10.2M GOTG III

23 minutes ago, M37 said:

1) At like ~$300/year for Unlimited, that's like $0.40 per ticket

2) I didn't even know that many titles were released last year

3) For at least half of them, you would have had to pay me to spend my time watching them

This included rewatches, so he probably watched a good number of movies he really liked again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Firepower said:

No.

You rank them then.

Imo, MCU Spider-man is better than SM3 and the Amazing Spider-man movies. I'm fairly certain that's also the consensus.

Ya'll forgot how bad TASM2 was before Lord Feige stepped in.

• Like 2

Stellar openings this weekend on both the wide (Spider-Man) and limited (Past Lives) circuits, more good news that we're really getting back to box office stability. No breakout from The Boogeyman but its opening is also acceptable for another movie once destined for streaming before changing release paths.

The Little Mermaid's drop is solid in the wake of Spider-Man taking up most of the attention/bigger auditoriums while Guardians is also looking at another relatively good drop despite the arrival of direct competition. Fast X continues to crater at an alarming rate though.