Issac Newton

Weekend Thread | Estimates - Barbie $53M (hit a billion!), Meg2 $30M, Oppy $28.7, TMNT - $27.95M (5-day $43M), HauntedMansion $8.97M

23 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Please do not post Luiz's numbers here because someone said his tweets shouldn't be followed. 🙄 The same poster posts ERC numbers which have INCORRECT numbers because of his stupid math. 

Yeah, whole day I used to do is just posting ERC here. At this point, I have nothing to tell nor advice you. People who often follow me knows what I do through out the day - they may also re-check my post history if I just post only ERC through out the day.

I maintain multiple OS/Countries Thread outside this Weekend Thread. I have no partiality on updating them (Though I am more into local industry then into Imported)

And that doesn't meant I consider myself box office God. There is certain limitations to my access to database. The prominent one is Saudi Arabia which I frequently asked @Shanks to update (Though, I am not sure if they find me annoying or not because of my tags?¿)

Also, I don't police this forums. When, things are wrong, people will criticised - @across the Jat verse has frequently criticised me but doesn't mean we had heat exchange - I was always like "He is an experience one and it's better to learn things from his experience

I am not sure why you behave like that when someone points out the mistake - but since you still continue and now that blank accusations of ERC posting through out the day I would further no longer gonna say anything. You can continue on your own.

I am sorry if I have hurten you - Please enjoy your night and please don't curse me. I hope you can forgive me for any harsh conversation we had in the forum. :)

6 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

30 million on the nose... I'm guessing WB is expecting lower actuals for it and potentially higher for Oppie so wanted to grab the headline with a 1-2 finish.

The fact that the movie did that well. There really is a audience that will eat crap sandwiches like this up  because Big Monsters !