kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers (actuals) | Aug 18 - 20 | 25.0M BLUE BEETLE | 21.1M BARBIE

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

The only time i can feel invested in Scotsmen succeeding is when it's at the expense of the English. otherwise meh. I think we're primarily a nation of haters.

I also don't feel that people in Latin American countries feel so interested to be represented in USA movies.

Not to mention that there is a colorism issue in many Latin American countries.

• Like 1

My two cents about MCU Multiverse Saga is that yea, Disney+ has done damage for sure. They adapted movie-wise a new narrative format of making bigger scale event crossover type films like No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness or having  Kang in an Ant-Man movie as a new direction, which meant having Avengers team up for the big Saga finale, after 6 and 7 years worth of content. Which, in itself isn't bad, but if this focusn on exploration of your individual/separate corners with smaller cross-overs between similar characters in power or geography or whatever relied on being good at exploring these corners for 6 whole years before a new Avengers type movie. And well, Marvel didn't even pull that off all that well in the Infinity Saga, when they had far less of these corners to explore...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unfitclock said:

The blue beetle number makes no sense my theater was ahead of Shazam 2 by a good amount yesterday man why are people just not going to movie theaters in the last month

Ask the people that saw barbie 8 times:ohmyzod:

11 minutes ago, toutvabien said:

Wakanda Forever erasure

6 minutes ago, Willowra said:

Shang-Chi erasure is more baffling

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

10 minutes ago, Kon said:

That's better than people expected. 

LOL at this place. Pages and pages of the usual based on early friday estimates and while the number is not all that good. still better than that 8.5 number being thrown around yesterday  and considering WB's treatment of this. Imagine if they made an effort and they had actors to promote it. 

• Like 1