Issac Newton

Weekdays Thread | THU - TBOSS $1.7M, Napoleon $1.1M, Wish $567K, Trolls 3 $516K, Thanksgiving $347K, Saltburn $309K

1 hour ago, Noiret Jak said:

he seems to have better legs than Mockingjay 2.

At this exact point in Mockingjay Part 2's release, the film's domestic box office was crossing the $200m mark. Saying the legs are better than that film is meaningless, when this film is still $100m behind, and Part 2 was still making over 2m each weekday.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I just can't believe The Marvels numbers. All that had to be said, has been said, but i'm still shocked it bombed this badly

I’m just surprised no one seems to be making a bigger deal out of Wish potentially being the bigger bomb??? 100 WW may be in danger and it didn’t cost much less, if less at all, with that budget and all out 100th anniversary marketing campaign. TM was going to be the biggest box office money loser of all time possibly, and then Wish comes along 2 weeks later and maybe stops that. Insane. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I’m just surprised no one seems to be making a bigger deal out of Wish potentially being the bigger bomb??? 100 WW may be in danger and it didn’t cost much less, if less at all, with that budget and all out 100th anniversary marketing campaign. TM was going to be the biggest box office money loser of all time possibly, and then Wish comes along 2 weeks later and maybe stops that. Insane. 

Too many bombs lately is worrying. Maybe people are really pivoting from theaters to streaming

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

What the hell are you talking about? Wish has opened in basically no markets OS yet. It will do 200M+ OS.

• Like 1