Bob Train

3/4-3/7 Weekdays Thread | Dune $7.3m Monday, $8.1m Tuesday, $6.6m Wednesday

Literally, this man, this beautiful hunk of a man, he cannot be stopped. He will never be stopped. He is the everything. He is the moment. He is the dream.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Atreides said:

Literally, this man, this beautiful hunk of a man, he cannot be stopped. He will never be stopped. He is the everything. He is the moment. He is the dream.

True 😜 

He really does step up big time in the 2nd movie. I was among the skeptics after the first one. I thought he was just ok, decent.

But in the 2nd movie it's like he went just bonkers. All-in, as they say in Poker. The difference in performance is almost night and day.

• Like 2

Like...like...the biggest musical hit in ages, he did that. The biggest sci-fi hit since Star Wars, he did that. He's getting all the accolades, all the love. He did that. He's gonna win the Oscar this year for playing Bob Dylan. He's gonna do that. Like...all other actors? Dead in a ditch. It's over for Hollywood. This is the best day of my life guys. Holy shit. Holy shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These 2nd weekend predictions are getting pretty wild. Almost too good to be true. I'm trying to keep expectations in check but you guys are making it difficult. :sadno:

Reminder to all y'all Wonka streams on Max tomorrow. Watch it. He's the sexiest dream boat ever in that movie. I just want to cuddle with him while he stuffs me stupid with chocolate. Disney, please make him a Disney Prince. I'm begging you. That's the only way he can be any sexier than he is now. Please. Please oh please oh please.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Is Eric in a trance right now?

source.gif

This is just what happens when you keep winning. Like I've been waiting for this moment since 2017 when I first fell in love with him. I just...I just feel so good now. Head's full of Timmy thoughts

Just now, TMP said:

This does $300m after Barbie and Wonka were big hits too... Zaslav al gaib?

...okay we're not gonna do this. Please don't ruin my vibes.

• Haha 2

Just now, Eric Atreides said:

...okay we're not gonna do this. Please don't ruin my vibes.

Think about it this way - he'll be able to sell it for double the price! 

Obviously want to keep expectations in check, but a $50m second weekend would be so cool to see. That would be legit “breakout” territory.

I’m especially interested to see what this week’s Saturday jump looks like.