kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers [June 28-30, 2024] | Estimates | 57.4M INSIDE OUT II | 53.0M AQP: DAY ONE | 11.0M HORIZON: AAS - CHAPTER 1

4 minutes ago, justnumbers said:

I just noticed those trailer views on YT for Fly Me To The Moon are LOW.

Is this an anomaly? Could be a YT thing only?

Well YouTube isn't the same go-to video site it used to be. So I heard. You have to factor in facebook, Instagram, TikTok too.

29 minutes ago, Speedorito said:

Yes. Despite the fact that theaters are struggling/closing and the entertainment industry is contracting, absolutely everything is fine due to Day One’s overperformance on opening weekend. We did it!

There’s slight optimism and then there’s burying your head extremely deep in the sand every weekend.

Holt shit, the cynicism on this site is nauseating sometimes

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

How do you think TRAP will perform? Because WB's summer is just depressing.

I've loved all of M. Night's movies since Split, but that was the last movie of his that earned strong reviews from both critics and the GA. I can't imagine Trap doing much to turn the tide sadly.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Holt shit, the cynicism on this site is nauseating sometimes

Sometimes it feels like I’m reminding people that climate change is real even though it’s a bit chilly on random summer weekday. And everyone gets mad and wants to pretend that the global temperature isn’t rising, the corals aren’t dying, the forests aren’t burning, and the sea levels aren’t rising. Just put on a light jacket and everything is fine.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1