CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Most likely WB though, new Bond and new studio for the next movie in all probability.

I wonder if Warner Bros or whoever is it who gets to distribute Bond will be ballsy enough to move Bond out from November to summer or maybe December. Bond hasn't been released in the summer since Licence to Kill 26 years ago. 

The posters for Daniel Craig´s Bond never have been great. This one is not that bad. Apparently another sites are claiming that the running time is even longer at 155 minutes.

The running time should be confirmed at least by Monday. I think 155 minutes is a tad long even for Bond. The perfect length for a Bond film would be 120-130 minutes. 

• Like 1

The posters for Daniel Craig´s Bond never have been great. This one is not that bad. Apparently another sites are claiming that the running time is even longer at 155 minutes.

This is very, very, very, very bad! Posters for CR and QoS were good or at least solid. Bond has terrible posters since Mendes has come.

• Like 1

Sony Pictures Austra confirmed runtime as 147 minutes

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPicturesAustria/photos/a.374841499141.156040.282045119141/10153122958779142/?type=1&comment_id=10153123003489142&offset=0&total_comments=12&comment_tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

There was a distributors screening of a version with unfinished effects earlier this week - reaction:

"It's a hell of a movie, that's all I can say. I've just seen a non-final version of it, with no effects, but the movie is marvelous. This time we have more humour, action, and the story tied some loose ends from the previous films. Even without all the effects I really loved it"

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/484922/#Comment_484922

• Like 1