CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

17 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

64%

10 of the last 11 have been rotten (OUCH!) with Scott Mendelson of Forbes going for the anti-pull quote

Dang. In 30 minutes it fell 4 points.  No doubt about rotten territory now.  I really thought this one would be a winner.  It really is a shame, like I said, I actually wanted it to do well.

Edited by Audrey

The disparity in opinion between British and US critics on this movie is amazing to see. The British critics kept it at 80% almost on RT, which means that US critics have given it less than 50% approval so far. Difference in how Bond is viewed culturally maybe?

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The disparity in opinion between British and US critics on this movie is amazing to see. The British critics kept it at 80% almost on RT, which means that US critics have given it less than 50% approval so far. Difference in how Bond is viewed culturally maybe?

Not that extreme when you look at the scores... most UK scores weren't exactly 5/5s.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

Tdkr didn't get blasted by critics it has 87% on RT with a 90 user score which is something sorry to say Spectre won't even come close to. 

I love this local obsession to make TDKR look like a complete piece of shit.

23 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It has to do with the Brits being blinded by their patriotism.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bapi said:

So... under / over Die Another Day on RT (57%)?

Interestingly, while QOS had a 65% on RT it had the same avg score of 6.1 and an even lower US Top Critics Score avg of 5.7 than DAD.

SPECTRE has dropped below in RT score but is for now it's ahead in avg of 6.7 (though it's dropped .5 today)

• Like 2