CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

For all the talk of seriousness, Skyfall had more than a few outrageous moments.

I wouldn't expect too much of tonal departure for the next film. Bond always goes with what works until it no longer works and they have to try something else. For now, Skyfall's style works.

• Like 1

This, Episode VII, and Avengers II are the only blockbuster series in 2015 I'm rooting for to be huge successes. The rest of them can crash and burn for all I care, they are well past their prime.

• Like 2

Im kinda sad, I love the look of Skyfall but it takes out some of the fun in Bond, I enjoy seeing different directors takes. It is what has always kept the franchise fresh. 

Interestingly enough, 15 of the first 16 Bond films (up to License to Kill) were split between only four directors.

Don't get the hype for Skyfall, sure it looked pretty and the first act is amazing. But as soon as the whole mother theme started kicking in it just became a bore and by the end I just wanted it to end. So chalk me up to one of those not particularly excited by another Mendes does bond.

Edited by BadDevil

I have never seen a Bond movie. :)

even Royale or Goldeneye??????? :blink: u're missing out!

OHMSS is my fav

obv my most anticipated movie as well Jack :wub:  I'm anticipating TA2 but def not as much as B24.

Im kinda sad, I love the look of Skyfall but it takes out some of the fun in Bond, I enjoy seeing different directors takes. It is what has always kept the franchise fresh.

well in an interview Wilson said several directors rejected Eon's B24 offer so I guess they didnt have another option than to get the man beind the billion $ movie back. It can be viewed as a safe choice but what can u do. Directors are afraid thy won't be able to match SF & I can understand them

Edited by Leyla