CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

that would be a true statement if movies gave equal representation to all humans. 51% of christopher nolan's movies should star a woman. 13% of christopher nolan's movies should star a black character. etc. anything else is literally gender/race-based bias lol like basic dictionary definition

If you are going by that it also depends on where the movie is located. 

• Like 1

@devincf

SPECTRE footage was low key meeting btwn bond and moneypenny. MAJOR spoiler dropped. We were asked to hold it. I'll honor that.

https://twitter.com/devincf/status/591060419512401920

@colliderfrosty

Sony also showed a new montage of footage from SPECTRE that looked great. Can SPECTRE come out tomorrow

https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/591059972890304512 Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

Couple of sites already posted spoiler

Judi Dench M cameo via video tape, asking Bond to kill Marco Sciarra and not miss his funeral

Looks like old M isn't ready to depart the series just yet.

I wonder how involved Ralph Fiennes will be as he's been doing a play for the last two months. I guess most of his scenes have already been shot or will be shot.

Looks like old M isn't ready to depart the series just yet.

I wonder how involved Ralph Fiennes will be as he's been doing a play for the last two months. I guess most of his scenes have already been shot or will be shot.

Essentially that tape is what kicks the whole story of the film into action - a last request from the old M

Yeah most have been shot already in December/January, a couple still left to shoot in London early next month

Edited by antovolk