Bob Train

8/12-8/15 Weekdays Thread | It Ends With Us $6.2m Monday

32 minutes ago, Killimano3 said:

That's extremely good. Doesn't look like this will be as crazy front loaded as typical book adaptions 

Where the crawdads sing had a 5.5 multiplier (but released in july so with more weeks of summer). So definitely not bad.

As i said before this movie is not like Twilight or fault of out stars...doesn't have teens characters and teen actors but 30-40 years old actors, so can appeal a more mature female audience too.

I think it's a product in the middle between Twilight and where the crawdads ...legs will be i guess in the middle of the two things too.

Edited by vale9001

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

65% drop for bordelands 💀

Incredible! Remarkable drop! 100 million is back on the table!

• Haha 4

D&W drops to 2nd for the first time in its run.

D&W has fallen behind JW by $7.2M, including $1.8M its last 2 days.

Starting to see the effect of JW being in the heart of summer vs D&W being toward the end of summer.

Very good drop for Deadpool for being a second monday for a cinecomic that opened with over 200M. 

But won't surpass inside out. Its target i think Is Barbie, which in the second monday made 9.1M vs 5.7M btw. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 1

Deadpool & Wolverine being the 22nd film in history to top $500m in the domestic market really puts in perspective takes claiming that $500m is the new $300m. Absurd box office run for a Rated R film. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

25 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

D&W drops to 2nd for the first time in its run.

D&W has fallen behind JW by $7.2M, including $1.8M its last 2 days.

Starting to see the effect of JW being in the heart of summer vs D&W being toward the end of summer.

D&W was also #2 on Friday so not the first time

• Thanks 1

From best to worst:

Way of Water

Barbie

Maverick

IO2

No Way Home

Deadpool & Wolverine

Mario

Haven’t Seen Dominion

Edited by YM!