Impact

Most underated Marvel character?

Hero:Hulk. Although since The Avengers, people love him now. But the 2008 film was fantastic and only grossed 134M. Despite the 2003 film not being that great, the 2008 film deserved at least 200M.Villain:Venom. I've always considered him one of my favorite villains, and I think that SM3 ruined his rep a little bit.

Top 4 characters I'd like to see on film(but probably never will):

4. Moon Knight(Multiple personalities. Spiritual connection. No real powers. How can you go wrong?)

Posted Image

3. Yellowjacket(Why is Ant-Man the more popular choice when Yellowjacket, his later alter ego, has a cooler name and costume?)

Posted Image

2. Hobgoblin(SM1- Green Ranger Goblin. SM3- Kid Goblin, still waiting for for a Goblin to be reverently adapted)

Posted Image

1. Longshot(That costume. Those powers. That mullet. His tragic back story. Base Longshot during the 80's a'la Watchmen and watch the money roll in...just make sure the budget is around 15-20m.)

Posted Image

• Like 1

Hobgoblin looks better than Green Goblin as well.

I agree...to hood/cowl always adds another level of sinister. GG was always meant to be more of a Joker like crazy character, Hobgoblin was more calculating and always on plan. Then there was the added mystery element regarding his identity, which ended up not being truly revealed for nearly a decade and a half(1983-1997).

I agree...to hood/cowl always adds another level of sinister. GG was always meant to be more of a Joker like crazy character, Hobgoblin was more calculating and always on plan. Then there was the added mystery element regarding his identity, which ended up not being truly revealed for nearly a decade and a half(1983-1997).

Is it not some old fashion designer.