Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

She's given us an early number that is based on fuck all. I'm sick of her nonsense lately.

If you know it's based on nothing why get upset about it? She'll get us better numbers when she gets them

60 + sellouts and increasing fast and all from walk ups mostly...cannot be more accurate as there are too many and I started counting only around 5:30 and I am leaving for dinner at 7 ish...I suggest everyone chill out and wait for some real numbers

Edited by Lordmandeep

You guys need to chill. As we've learned hundreds of times in the past, these afternoon estimates mean literally nothing. Not a thing. It's at best a barometer of how matinees went.

Not even. Only a barometer of how matinees went on the East Coast

67 ish would beat TDKHowever as of now I see more over 70 million...oh yeah the sellouts have increased again and now I am going to stop counting.At this rate should top over 100 tonight in only 22 theaters.

Edited by Lordmandeep

And on top of that, I say again, $65m would be fan-fucking-tastic. Only people expecting 180m+ OW would be disappointed in that. It's already beating my precious so :stop:

no it's bad. Worse attendance and non midnight business than Iron Man 2

New Moon: $80m -> $72mHallows 2: $95m-$100m -> $91mThe Hunger Games: $80m -> $67m

Yeah but these were all later estimates in the day. Hallows 2 was originally like 85-90 and Hunger Games at like 65.

And on top of that, I say again, $65m would be fan-fucking-tastic. Only people expecting 180m+ OW would be disappointed in that. It's already beating my precious so :stop:

Yup. How anyone got to 75M+ Friday from 18.7M midnights was beyond me....It will very easily do 160M+ but should fall short of the record. Not bad by any means.

"Yup. How anyone got to 75M+ Friday from 18.7M midnights was beyond me..."That is too high however IM2 day business is around 50 million dollars with 3D .So TA should clear 70 million.

"no it's bad. Worse attendance and non midnight business than Iron Man 2"Thats why its wrong2 sellouts at my theater tonight, THG got 4 totalSo its on good track

If it sells same amount of ticket as THG during the rest-of-day business, it will do 54M.So 51-52M looks like a good number for now.